Preferred Recruitment Clients
Becoming a preferred recruitment client of McBarron Wood will enable your company to have the best exposure possible for any Financial Services and Accountancy job that becomes available. We offer each of our preferred customers a micro-site for displaying their company details and history.
A separate area of the McBarron Wood website is highlighted for Preferred Clients; our preferred Financial Services and Accountancy clients are listed with their recognisable logo and a brief description of the company, displaying the positions available at the company with the option for the user to read more details and information about the company and its core values and services.
Benefits of being a Preferred Accountancy and Financial Services Recruitment Client
- Company Branded Advertising – attracting only Finance & Accountancy professionals – Fully SEO’d site only delivering Specialist Finance & Accountancy professionals to our vacancies, including “The hard to find candidates”, passive job seekers, candidates who wouldn’t ordinarily be actively looking for work on other job board sites.
- Logo on site – creating greater company awareness.
- Access to the very best Local, National and International Finance & Accountancy Talent, from our RPO Software (Database) in excess of 40,000 +
- Personalised Company Microsite – A full about us page – allowing candidates to read more about your business from the McBarron Wood site and giving them vital initial information on you as a business.
- Video Emails of candidates – 60 second profiles of the candidates detailing a brief synopsis of them and their skill and attributes. You get to meet the candidate, before meeting the candidate, so to speak.
- Full FREE Access to our Client Portal – branded – giving you complete transparency over the recruitment cycle from start to finish, with full reporting procedure. This process allows you the line manager to oversee what the recruiter is doing 24/7 365 days year – online. It gives you a full overview live, of how many CV’s have been presented to your vacancy, how the recruiter is working ie to SLA’s (Service line agreements) and a full reporting procedure which will document how successful McBarron Wood have been working with you, allowing you FULL overall control over the recruitment cycle – much like you were recruiting the position in house.
- Full recruitment audit of your current process, with a detailed report from our bespoke software of how McBarron Wood WILL CUT your COSTS NOT your TALENT.
- One account manager assigned to your business at all times. Giving you the peace of mind that our consultants are all from a Finance & Accountancy Recruitment Background, so they will be able to engage immediately with you and more importantly understand, your vacancy requirements every time.
- A dedicated recruitment line phone number, assigned specifically to your business. So you know when you call the number, McBarron Wood will be able to identify the company calling.
- Unlimited job postings to our site, FREE to you – when you become a Preferred Client and McBarron Wood are assigned to your business to assist you in your process.
- Consultants available until 10pm very night to assist you outside of hours, should you require an immediate start for the following day.
- Weekend availability to consultants, again we appreciate that you are busy and the weekend may be the only time you have to speak to a recruitment consultant about your requirements. McBarron Wood are available to our Preferred Clients to assist at times to suit your busy schedule.
- HUGELY Discounted fees, again Cutting your Costs, NOT your Talent.