MUTUAL RESPECT POLICY
Attracting the very best senior level C-Suite Talent
We are conscious that everybody is busy and that everybody has a life outside of work.
With that in mind - we have drawn up our MUTUAL RESPECT POLICY
- Our team are here to best serve you. We are here to offer advice and will ALWAYS be polite.
- We ask that you 'our client' or 'our potential client' remain respectful and polite to our staff at all times, as we will always be respectful of you.
- We do not accept rudeness from our staff or any 'client/potential client'. We believe that life is too short and we want to work with people that like us and we like them. If you feel this is not the case, and you simply do not wish to work with us, please simply show us the respect to disengage 'politely' - we will always be respectful of you.
- We will not tolerate candidates or clients' being rude or disrespectful to any of our team.
- We are a team of highly experienced 'Retained' Search consultants.
- As we respect your experience, we ask you to show us the same in return.
Instruct a Search