Recent Job Postings
Minimum Salary : € 45000
Maximum Salary : € 50000
Location : Berlin
Last Date : 28th March 2019
Our Berlin-based client with over USD 500m assets under management has grown to be one of Europe’s largest venture funds.
- Bookkeeping for German and international entities.
- Setting up a proper ledger.
- Preparation of accounting done by KPMG and working hand-in-hand with them.
- Scanning of receipts
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Issue invoices to 3rd parties
- Travel expenses
- Financial Statements
- Providing information to the external accountant (Big-4) who creates the company’s financial statements
- Review of the financial statements
- Assembling information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Communications with fund admins (Cyprus, BVI)
- Managing bank accounts
- Setting-up new bank accounts
- Relationships with banks
- Ensuring payments to be made in time
- Processing payroll in a timely manner
- Maintaining and supporting the annual budget
- Calculating variances from the budget and reporting significant issues to management
- Compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP, IFRS and German "HGB"
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience in bookkeeping, accounting or similar back-office functions
- High attention to details, thoroughness. Ability to work in a dynamic multicultural environment. High level of autonomy and "will-do" approach
- Native German speaker, good knowledge of English (at least upper intermediate)
What's on offer?
Base salary from 40k to 50k EUR + annual bonus
Additional benefits such as job ticket, Mobile for business and reasonable private usage, gym classes
Office in one of the prime locations in Berlin Mitte with high-end office equipment
Career growth opportunities
- Category : Banking
- Posted On : 28th January 2019