Recent Job Postings
Minimum Salary : £ 40000
Maximum Salary : £ 50000
Location : Oxford
Last Date : 20th June 2019
Our client based in South Oxford is seeking a qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA to join their team imemdiately.
- As part of the senior management team, being responsible for and recording financial health of the business.
- Producing timely, accurate, relevant, complete, consistent and reliable financial reports covering profitability, sales, margins, overheads, cash flows and working capital.
- Helping analyse and develop strategies based on financial research and analysis.
- Helping develop business systems and internal controls, working closely with the Heads of IT, Sales and Purchasing.
- Financial data entry & reconciliation of bespoke integrated financial and erp db system.
- Monitor and record the day-to-day financial operations within the Company, such as profitability, sales orders/despatches, seasonal daily working capital requirements.
- Interrogate online customer data sources to reconcile sales, margins and stock levels
- Manage contracted out services for tax, auditing, banking, payroll, insurance and similar
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Seek out how to manage the Company's financial risk including credit risk and credit control.
- Provide insightful information to the Board to aid short and long-term decision making.
- Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly management accounts and reports
- Present financial reports to the Board executives and colleagues in meetings.
- Reviewing sales & margins, liaising with Managing Director, the Head of Sales and Purchasing regarding actual versus forecast sales, statistics, capacity management (both in terms of production and distribution) and rolling forecasts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified in accounting and finance;
- Several years (more than five) of senior experience in a financial accounts management e role within commercially focused businesses; preferably with e-commerce experience
- Knowledge of product costing, gross profit and margin contribution accounting
- Superior mathematical skills; attention to detail and written and verbal communication.
- Computer skills, with high levels of IT literacy - including strong excel pivot table skills
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices, including working capital cycles;
For more information about this role and others, please contact 01865 691500 and speak with a local consultant
- Category : Financial Controller
- Posted On : 20th June 2018