Recent Job Postings
Minimum Salary : £ 65000
Maximum Salary : £ 75000
Location : London
Last Date : 27th June 2019
Our centrally located financial institution is seeking to appoint a financial journalist, someone who has a passion for knowledge, writing and editing, a keen eye for detail, and above all else, excellent communication skills?
Our client is an internationally recognised financial institution headquartered in London, with offices in Europe, North America and Singapore. They work with triple A rated banks – sourcing and delivering up to date news and events on Operational Due Diligence and other adhoc financial news.
Successful candidates will be confident in writing market-leading content on the world’s biggest and best known banks. This is a great opportunity for a journalist to break news on some of the largest and most high-profile institutions in the City of London, as well as write in-depth, compelling features for our audience.
The right person will be expected to develop relationships with some of the most senior investment bankers in London, and break the biggest stories that matter to those both in and outside of the industry.
- Responsible for producing feature-length stories each week on the investment banking beat.
- Strongly reported stories that are agenda-setting, highly visual, and data-rich.
- Develop a deep network of sources.
- Write and produces the investment banking newsletter where needed.
- Engage with a broader audience through social media.
- Seeks out opportunities to write/produce content for other parts of the industry
- Writes short pieces for the FN online news desk where relevant.
- Help produce content for projects team where relevant.
- Participate in weekend/holiday coverage rota as appropriate
All applicants must have a demonstrable background in a similar role to be considered.
- Category : Financial Journalism
- Posted On : 27th June 2018