Recent Job Postings
CCO - Chief Commercial Officer
Minimum Salary : £ 100000
Maximum Salary : £ 160000
Location : United Kingdom
Last Date : 25th April 2019
McBarron Wood is delighted to be fully retained to work with this highly respected client with a global presence. Whilst we are proactively head hunting for this position, the following is what we are looking for. Please ONLY apply if you are currently in a similar position where you are considering our next move.
The Chief Commercial Officer (“CCO”) has full responsibility in this critical appointment to drive, develop and successfully execute the commercial strategy for this early stage technology company focused on the financial services markets.
The CCO will build a fully functioning global commercial infrastructure and organization to drive the financial services markets adoption of the company’s products and take full overall responsibility for revenue growth within the organization.
The CCO will take a global perspective on all market opportunities and lead in the assessment and prioritization of all financial services geographic market segments.
Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure. Develop high profile, collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
Marketing: Lead the global development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and high level sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
Sales: Develop and implement the company’s global sales strategy across all key market segments as agreed with the CEO, to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, for example:
- Inside Business Development Executives
- Direct sales
- Enterprise sales
Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
Business Development: Develop the global business development strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth as agreed with the senior stakeholders and the CEO.
Global Revenue Streams: Multiple Sales / Revenue streams
Best Shore offering for our customer, Near/Off shoring and outsourcing
Special package for Startups
Angel investment in Startups
- Being trusted SI partners with industry-leading FinTechProducts
- Ready to go PCI DSS Infrastructure with Robotic Process Automation and Full stack Enterprise Monitoring
- SAAS offering of Tokenisation Engine, Routing Engine, Card Vault, Secure Vault
- E-commerce Suits Plugin for Global payment gateways and Payment providers
Analytics & AI
- Big Data based MIS Analytics and integration with Alexa and other devices
- AI and ML-based Analytics and reporting with RPA Support
- Rob Analysis
- End to End Devops Predictive Analysis
- PCI DSS End to End Consulting with QSA and ROC/AOC
- GDPR Consulting
- Fair Banking Consulting
- UPI/OpenBanking/PSD2 consulting
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills
- Demonstrable global experience in developing AND executing successful commercialization strategies in early-stage companies
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic (Critical)
- Exceptionally well connected (Globally)
- Strong entrepreneurial background working and growing seedling FinTechbusiness
- Degree qualified preferably within Business and or similar
- MBA (preferable)
- Category : Financial Sales
- Posted On : 25th March 2019