Recent Job Postings
Minimum Salary : £ 150000
Maximum Salary : £ 175000
Location : London - FinTech
Last Date : 7th June 2019
This is a HIGHLY confidential and fully retained search - which all applicants will be assessed based on their skills and attributes. If you are successful chosen, we will immediately ask you to perform a Psychometric assessment to asses your personality fit for this client.
Our high profile FinTech Client is seeking to appoint the very best of the best CCO's to their team. As the Chief Commercial Officer you will be responsible for overall global sales and client relationships. You will be a stratgic thinker, someone who has the ability and connections to grow this position globally. Supported by a strong team of 10 business development experts, you will encourage and inspire this team to perform to the highest standards. This critical hire requires the successful incumbent to have extensive PAYMENT solutions experience.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure. Develop high profile, collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
• Marketing: Lead the global development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and high level sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
• Sales: Develop and implement the company’s global sales strategy across all key market segments as agreed with the CEO, to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, for example:
o Inside Business Development Executives
o Direct sales
o Enterprise sales
Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
• Business Development: Develop the global business development strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth as agreed with the senior stakeholders and the CEO.
Our client has a global perspective of this position, as this position in based out of London it will require a large amount of international travel to be successful.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
• Exceptionally strong leadership skills
• Demonstrable global experience in developing AND executing successful commercialization strategies in early-stage companies
• Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
• Outstanding sales management skills
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Ability to be hands-on as well strategic (Critical)
- Degree qualified preferably within Business and or similar
- MBA (preferable)
- Category : Financial Sales
- Posted On : 5th March 2019