Recent Job Postings
API - Head of Partner Integrations - FINTECH
Minimum Salary : £ 100000
Maximum Salary : £ 110000
Location : London
Last Date : 3rd May 2019
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST HAVE PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE AND API EXTENSIVE EXPOSURE
Our London based FINTECH client is looking for someone who loves APIs, someone who can get passionate about payments technology, and is ready to spread that passion to the software world as our Head of Partner Integrations.
Integrated Payments is the fastest growing part of our business and we need someone to take of their partner integrations team to the next level. This senior leadership position will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional integration experience for our technology partners while expanding the ways in which we engage with the developer community.
Our client is looking for a unique beast; someone with development experience, who enjoys talking to people and building relationships while developing a team. You’ll need extensive experience in software development, working with APIs, and working with a developer community. You’ll come in ready to add value to our documentation and processes. You’ll have the ambition and ability to build out an exceptional integration experience for our partners, old and new. You’ll work closely with peers in Product and Partnerships to identify opportunities for improving our technology to tackle new opportunities. You should have extensive experience working with technology partners. You should be an accomplished leader who can develop and lead others to achieve success. You will bring an analytical approach to identifying new opportunities and driving improvement. You'll need to be proactive, ambitious and eager to contribute. You think big and aren’t afraid of taking risks or making mistakes in the pursuit of achieving big things. You’re creative and contribute new ideas and actions.
What you will do...
● Lead integration support team of three responsible for providing support to partners during and after the integration process
● Develop team’s knowledge to support end-to-end development support during the integration process
● Work with product team to launch integration enhancements
● Ensure integration documentation supports ease of development
● Drive build-out of the company to the developer community
● Collaborate with Head of Channel Marketing on developer engagement initiatives
● Collaborate with Head of Partnership Development to ensure effective onboarding of new partners
● Collaborate with Head of Partnership Management to ensure the successful roll-out of API enhancements to the existing partner network
● Support the successful roll-out of new integration methods/tools
● Drive development and implementation of a technical accreditation program for partners
What you will bring...
● Advanced experience in software development
● Diverse technological knowledge with experience in various development environments, operating systems, programming languages, and APIs
● Experience leading teams to provide excellent customer and/or partner technical support
● Experience in team building and development
● Experience building a developer community
● Deeply ingrained focus on providing excellent customer service
● Ability and willingness to take ownership of product and integration issues
What you will get...
25 days annual holiday (which increases over time), discounted private healthcare, generous pension contributions, travel loans, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, free fruit and drinks (including evening beers) and exclusive discounts at many High Street stores.
We also have a lively social scene including Film nights, a Book Club, Sports and Fitness Clubs, seasonal parties - and a welcoming culture to make you feel right at home when you’re at work.
Pension, Gym Membership, Healthcare/Dental, Other(discuss with your HH Account manager)
● Advanced experience in software development ● Diverse technological knowledge with experience in various development environments, operating systems, programming languages, and APIs ● Experience leading teams to provide excellent customer and/or partner technical support ● Experience in team building and development ● Experience building a developer community ● Deeply ingrained focus on providing excellent customer service ● Ability and willingness to take ownership of product and integration issues
- Category : IT Finance
- Posted On : 3rd February 2019