Recent Job Postings
Head of Compliance (FINTECH)
Minimum Salary : £ 70000
Maximum Salary : £ 90000
Location : London
Last Date : 27th March 2019
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
25 days holiday
Quarterly salary review
Health & Life Insurance
Our high profile London based client with operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, providing banks and financial institutions & governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform which enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile is now seeking to appoint a Head of Compliance to their superb team.
The role of Head of Compliance:
- Establish and evolve the (financial) compliance function ensuring alignment with local and international compliance requirements
- Ensuring absolute compliance with AML & KYC procedures in multiple countries (currently Argentina, Nigeria and Vietnam)
- Use compliance as a competitive advantage, by building in processes at a product design level
- Manage relationships with local regulatory bodies and organisations
- Carrying out compliance monitoring and reporting
- Provide regulatory training for staff and customers
- Experience with compliance in one or more of the following countries an advantage but not essential: Argentina, Nigeria or Vietnam
- Experience within a fast-growth tech start-up
- Knowledge of on-line Marketplace solutions
- Fluency in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree with a core concentration in finance
- Proven Leadership and team management experience.
- Proven experience setting up a compliance function from scratch, within a Tech company
- Hands on experience of keeping an organisation compliant with the relevant AML/KYC regulations.
- Exceptional compliance report writing
- Experienced at incorporating compliance processes into early stage software/solution/product design
- Able to operate in autonomous environment and start up style.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite i.e. use of excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Willingness to travel 30% to meet with local teams.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
- Category : IT Finance
- Posted On : 27th January 2019