Recent Job Postings
Senior Trade Finance Analyst - London
Minimum Salary : £ 60000
Maximum Salary : £ 65000
Location : London
Last Date : 1st September 2019
Senior Trade Finance Analyst
This appoint will find the successful applicant working alongside the existing Trade Finance Manager to develop the trade finance function and to ensure all financing duties are performed in a timely and effective manner, and to aid with the development of the trade finance, and overall finance, functions in London.
- Handling of all trade finance issues from start to finish when required. This will often involve liaison with existing trade finance and operations teams across the world.
- Monitoring trade credit requirements; organise/issue of the LC/PU/ PC/PU/PCG with the buyer to ensure they receive an acceptable LC/PC/PU/PCG.
- Export /Import Letter of credit wording negotiation with counterparties
- Second check of letter of credit issuance/receipt or document presentation under the Documentary letter of credit
- Export credit insurance discussion /arrangement to support trading
- Provide treasury department with information as required and help to source the best competitive funding costs
- Liaise with risk/credit department to minimise the UK exposure.
- Provide financial solution to trading and business development
- Reviewing of physical contracts (purchase and sale for both spot/term deals) .
- Ensuring data on in-house systems (i.e. Bridge)/trackersheet is accurately input/maintained
- Bank/Financing Relationships
- Preparation of other ad hoc strategic/financial reports as required.
- Policy and procedure development and review - contribute to trade finance policy and procedural reviews as appropriate;
- Actively help building up an independent finance function (including assisting with recruitment (CV review/interviewing etc) as and when required, as well as introducing the current trade finance
- Developing/Innovating new ideas/trade finance products to enhance the day-to-day operation of the trade finance function and improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the department, and carrying out their implementation.
- Assist in other duties from time to time as reasonably required by the company.
- Category : Trade Finance
- Posted On : 14th September 2018